Friday, June 10, 2011

Love that new car smell..


Thats my new baby!! I don't have her yet though, I had to get a new insurance policy, but I will have her tonight! Isn't she pretty?! Brand new 2011 Chevy Cruze (p.s. I've NEVER had a brand new car before - so excited).

But, I digress..

No gym last night, the car buying extravaganza took a bit longer than I anticipated.. Its probably a good thing though, my body hurts. I think it was grateful for that extra rest day.  I did get quite a bit of cooking done last night though!
I baked my 3-4 day supply of chicken..
Yes, 3 lbs of chicken only lasts me 3-4 days.. And yes, I do LOVE Mrs. Dash.
I packed a fabulous lunch for today..
A beautiful tuna wrap on a Flat Out wrap with regular yellow mustard & sprouts. With a side "salad" of broccoli slaw, diced tomatoes, veggie Parmesan cheese substitute (I try to ONLY use veggie cheeses, I'm lactose intolerant & I try to keep away from the crap fat in real cheese), & more Mrs. Dash (Tomato, Basil, & Garlic is amazing).

And finally, I discovered a brand new recipe for little baby muffins using my favorite go-to ingredients:

Healthy Mini Muffins
1/4 Cup Bob's Red Mill Low-Carb Baking Flour (you can probably sub whole wheat flour)
1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/4 Cup Egg White Substitute
1 Scoop Protein Powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons PB2
*I didn't use any kind of sweetener and I thought they were fantastic, but add if you feel necessary..

Mix all ingredients & pour into a mini-muffin pan (or anything you see fit).
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in one comes out clean).
Enjoy! I used the whole batch (8 minis) as a serving, eat as you see fit.
Stats (using Bob's LC Baking Flour & VPX SRO Zero Carb Graham Cracker):
305 Calories
3.75g Fat, 22.5 Carbs, 9.5g Fiber, 52g Protein, 460 sodium.

Happy Friday!!
I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment