Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why I'm Such an AWESOME Girlfriend.

Because I cook 2 separate dinners; one for myself and one for my man, since he can afford to eat a bit on the dirty side (and far prefers it).

For myself..

Ground (extra lean) turkey breast, baby spinach, lentils, no salt added tomato sauce, veggie "cheese" (mozzarella  flavor), and spices..
With just enough room on the plate for a serving of steamed snap peas and red wine vinegar.

And for babe..
Steak, a whole pile of white rice, and some snap peas.  Harmless enough, until he pulls out the butter and goes to town..

Anyway..
Today is Arm Day!!
I very rarely actually lift Bi's and Tri's on their own day, I get them partially through genetics and partially from lifting back and chest heavy, but every once in a while I just can't resist! I LOVE the pump I get after a heavy bi/tri superset.
:-)

Today is also the day I finally get to take my pre-workout again! YAY!
I took a week off of everything to cycle some stuff out of my body, I've been taking supplements so long with no breaks that I've built up a tolerance to basically everything, so I'm planning more weeks off in the future.  And honestly, lifting without a pre-workout is NOT as bad as I thought it would be.

I'm still bulking, eating upwards of 2000 calories a day with a 20/40/40 fat-carbs-protein split (and that a guess, its usually higher on the protein by quite a bit, but I'm trying..).

Thats my story for the day..
Check back this weekend, there will be recipes and pictures and all kinds of wonderful things!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment