Thursday, May 26, 2011

Leg Day is My Favorite Day!

Happy Thursday!

Its finally Leg Day, and I'm super excited to tear my legs apart.
Free squats, Extensions, Romanian Deadlifts, In & Out Squats (my new obsession), Hamstring Curls, Calve Raises, and Lunges with 50ish pounds.
Maybe some walking on an incline or a round on the bike to end it all, just for the hell of it.

I'm still working on this mass-gaining thing, which is way more stressful than I thought. I'm at my heaviest currently (115) and would LOVE to make 120 before cutting time.  If I make my first Physique show at 110-112 and 5% I'll be stoked!
:-)

Breakfast today was a Protein Pancake and 1/2 a grapefruit (I'm cycling macros and today is super low fat day 4 of 6 - can't wait till I can go back to the normal 20% as opposed to today's whopping 2.75%).

I'm using this off season to plan with some different cycling strategies, and this was an interesting one I found..
Cycle 4-6 day of zero-low dietary fat to trick your body into burning its own fat stores.
Do not use this for more than a week though, first of all your body's smarter than that and will figure out your plan!
And secondly, you NEED fat (like I said, 20% of my calories usually come from fat), it's plain unhealthy to go this low for too long.
Not to mention, it SUCKS. :-)

Anyway, Protein Pancakes..

1/2 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
2 Scoops VPX SRO Zero Carb (also ZERO fat!) Graham Cracker
Cinnamon to taste
Top with Jelly (I like Polamer's Sugarfree with Fiber)

Cook like a pancake, enjoy!




Stats (Pancake ONLY):
230 Calories
0 grams Fat 7 grams Carbs 3 grams Fiber 52 grams Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment