Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some more fun pictures from the show..

Happy Wednesday!

I think today is a good day to lift chest, seeing as the rest of my body is dying from yesterday's leg day/dead lift extravaganza.

I have a killer recipe for homemade nut butter, that is not anywhere near as fattening as the norm (p.s. I AM ADDICTED. Gimme the jar and a spoon and back away).

..Using my new obsession, PB2 powdered Peanut Butter (http:\\www.bellplantation.com)
12 almonds
2 T Dry PB2
1 T Flax Meal
1/4 Cup Egg Whites
Salt/Sweetener to taste.
-Grind almonds (I use a coffee grinder)
-Combine all ingredients.
-Let sit 30-45 minutes to firm up a bit.
-Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving, stats are amazing!
180 calories
11.25g fat, 10.5g carbs, 5.5g fiber, 15.5g protein.

And some pictures..


My dad, me, and the gun show.

My wonderful mom.

Babe's sleepy, and I'm SUPER tan.

My least favorite part about competing?
The loss of strength.. I am desperately trying to gain some strength/weight after months of dieting, only to find out I have to do a photoshoot on Friday.
Time to drop some water (again), hit the tanning bed, and jump right back on the elliptical.


Fun?
That's what I keep telling myself.
=)

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment