Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Post-Show Blues

Yes, I have them..
And it has taken me THIS long to admit it.
Boo.


How do I fix this?
I train, hard and long, and start planning my comeback. (I say that like I've actually placed top 5, EVER).
My goal: the new NPC Women's Physique Division. Exclusive to Pro shows in 2011, BUT because its brand-spankin' new you don't have to pre-qualify! Its like an open division, just at a Pro level show, which is insanely exciting.
The coveted first show is this weekend at JR USA's in South Carolina; I really wanted to go watch, but sadly I'm not going to make it..


Therefore today marks the start of gaining some serious weight (and trying not to think I'm fat everytime I jump on a scale) and putting that weight straight into my muscle.
What does that mean for you?
Experimenting with sweet new recipes, of course!


I have a new favorite snack recently:
1/2 Cup Egg Whites
2 T Powdered PB2
1 T Cocoa Powder
1 Scoop Protein Powder (I use Myofusion Chocolate PB, yummmm..)
Mix very well, cook in a skillet (like a pancake, or an omelet I guess).






I added a square of Baker's Chocolate to this one, and it didn't exactly flip well.. But still delicious!
:-)


Oh, and I taught Molly how to drive..
Love her.


Have a wonderful Wednesday (to anyone that actually reads this)..
Do me a favor, if you stumble upon this thing, let me know, seriously.. It might inspire me to get a little more creative with the damn thing.


Check back..
I may start putting some progress pictures up for My Journey to the NPC Women's Physique Division.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment